Glasstec 2016 is now over and what a week that was! We would like to say a big thank you to our visitors who came from all over the world – from Europe, Middle East, Africa, North America, South America, Australia, China and Japan.
In this months issue:
- Appointment of Dr. Harald Hammer as EVERLAM’s new CEO
- Our reinforced Technical and Customer Service teams
- Our increased Research & Development capabilities
- Glasstec 2016: meet us in Hall 10, stand 10B34
- Spotlight on Luc Moeyersons, our Technical Programs Manager
We are pleased to bring you this month’s newsletter. The main topics you will find in this edition:
- Our first year anniversary: we celebrate after a first successful year
- A new pilot line in spring to enhance our new product development programme
- News from North America: Everlam™ PVB interlayer is on the SGCC List of Approved Interlayers
- Mark the date for Glasstec: we’ll be there !
- On-going investments in customer service: people training and next-generation, integrated ERP system
- Spotlight on a team member: Pilar Bengoa, Account Manager
Your colour PVB interlayer is now Everlam™
As from January 1, 2016, the transition from DuPont to Everlam will be over and Everlam will be the sole producer in Hamm-Uentrop (Germany) of the historical Butacite® – now called Everlam™ – colour PVB interlayer for architectural laminated safety glass. Everlam™ is the exact same product that our customers have been using for many years, produced in the same plant with the same quality and packaging. So, for those customers who are keen to continue buying consistent quality, order your Everlam™ colour PVB interlayer with us now!