Residence Premier Esmeralda, Caracas, Venezuela. Courtesy of Belfort.
Laminated safety glass using EVERLAM™ PVB interlayer provides a range of protection levels. It will help delay a burglar’s entry while security forces arrive or deceive a potential burglar.
- EVERLAM™ CLEAR — elastic, adhesive, strong and durable, it gives laminated glass its properties of safety, noise control, ultra-violet (UV) protection and protection against hurricanes.
- EVERLAM™ WHITE — a great solution when no compromise between light and privacy can be made. Suitable for interior doors and windows, meeting rooms or balconies, it helps create fully-private or semi-private areas while allowing in a maximum of natural light.
- EVERLAM™ COLOR — our range of beautiful mineral nuances of blue, green, bronze and grey colors make elegant and distinctive building design and are an inspiration for creative architects and designers.
- EVERLAM ™QUIET — a state-of-the-art acoustic offering solution, it is a unique sound blocking solution combining a high-performance PVB film with the superior level of technical expertise and customer service that is the company’s trademark.
- EVERLAM™ SUPER TOUGH — high modulus, extra resistant PVB solution that provides superior strength, stiffness and post-glass breakage behavior, which makes it ideal for structural applications, such as glass balconies, balustrades, curtain walls, floors and stairs.
Our EVERLAM™ PVB interlayer complies with the norms in force:
- EN356 - Glass in building, security glazing, testing and classification of resistance against manual attack.
- ASTM C 1172 - Standard Specification for Laminated Architectural Flat Glass.
- ASTM F1233 – Standard test method for security glazing materials and systems.
- UL 972: Burglar Resistant Glazing.
- ANSI Z97.1 - American National Standard for Safety Glazing Materials Used in Buildings.