Laminated safety glass made with EVERLAM™ SUPER TOUGH PVB interlayer was certified according to EOTA EAD- 220025-00-0401 for cantilevered structural horizontal glazing and TR 001 for impact resistance of panels and panel assemblies. Testing carried out at the Polytechnic Institute of Milano in July 2020 showed that EVERLAM™ SUPER TOUGH laminates passed mechanical resistance to snow loads, hard and soft body impact, as well as residual load tests.
Glasstec 2016 is now over and what a week that was! We would like to say a big thank you to our visitors who came from all over the world – from Europe, Middle East, Africa, North America, South America, Australia, China and Japan.
In this months issue:
- Appointment of Dr. Harald Hammer as EVERLAM’s new CEO
- Our reinforced Technical and Customer Service teams
- Our increased Research & Development capabilities
- Glasstec 2016: meet us in Hall 10, stand 10B34
- Spotlight on Luc Moeyersons, our Technical Programs Manager
We are pleased to bring you this month’s newsletter. The main topics you will find in this edition:
- Our first year anniversary: we celebrate after a first successful year
- A new pilot line in spring to enhance our new product development programme
- News from North America: Everlam™ PVB interlayer is on the SGCC List of Approved Interlayers
- Mark the date for Glasstec: we’ll be there !
- On-going investments in customer service: people training and next-generation, integrated ERP system
- Spotlight on a team member: Pilar Bengoa, Account Manager
An Overview of our Latest Activities and Growth Prospects