EVERLAM™ CLEAR, impact resistant
EVERLAM™ CLEAR is one of our flagship products. Acknowledged for its high elasticity, adhesion to glass, strength and durability, it gives laminated glass its main properties of safety, noise control, ultra-violet (UV) protection and protection against hurricanes.
- At impact, it absorbs the energy from a shock through impressive elongation (up to 250% longer).
- In case of glass breakage, the shattered glass fragments stick to the PVB film, which reduces the risk of cutting injuries.
- It reduces sound transmission in noisy environments.
- It blocks UV transmittance and protects people and objects from potentially damaging rays.
- In the right configuration, it provides security against vandalism, burglary, fire arm attack or explosion.
- It complies with the Florida building code for high-velocity hurricane zone applications.
EVERLAM™ PVB interlayer benefits from EVERLAM's long experience in producing high-quality material, its technical expertise and support as well as customer service excellence.
Makes performant laminated safety glass
Laminated safety glass using EVERLAM™ PVB film provides safety, security, sound and UV protection:
- Absorbs impact energy
- Resists penetration
- Maintains shattered glass fragments together
- Resists burglar intrusion and violent attacks
- High performance configurations provide bullet and blast resistance
- Reduces sound transmission in noisy environments
- Blocks UV transmittance
- Protects people and objects from potentially damaging rays