EVERLAM Center of Competence, Mechelen, Belgium.
Laminated safety glass using EVERLAM™ PVB interlayer achieves such aerial design while maintaining structure integrity with very minimal metal support.
- EVERLAM™ SUPER TOUGH— high modulus, extra resistant PVB solution that provides superior strength, stiffness and post-glass breakage behavior, which makes it ideal for structural applications, such as glass balconies, balustrades, curtain walls, floors and stairs.
- EVERLAM™ CLEAR— elastic, adhesive, strong and durable, it gives laminated glass its properties of safety, noise control, ultra-violet (UV) protection and protection against hurricanes.
- EVERLAM™ WHITE— a great solution when no compromise between light and privacy can be made. Suitable for interior doors and windows, meeting rooms or balconies, it helps create fully-private or semi-private areas while allowing in a maximum of natural light.
- EVERLAM™ COLOR — our range of beautiful mineral nuances of blue, green, bronze and grey colors make elegant and distinctive building design and are an inspiration for creative architects and designers.
Our EVERLAM™ PVB interlayer complies with the norms in force:
- ASTM E1300 – Standard Practice for determining the minimum thickness and type of glass required to resist a specific load.