Join our sales team and make a difference
Would you like to take on responsibilities and make a difference? Then we invite you to join an inspiring organization, where the focus is on creating solutions for customers. A globally active and growing provider of PVB films for the architectural laminated safety glass market, EVERLAM has invested massively to accelerate its innovation program and enhanced its service.
We are looking for a new member to join our sales team and help us develop and adapt the sales strategy and tactics to the market conditions.
- Responsible for meeting the sales targets of the organization through effective planning, forecasting, budgeting and KPI-reporting
- Build and maintain relationships with EVERLAM’s key account at various hierarchy levels (technical, purchasing, marketing and manufacturing department)
- Secure established business
- Create, maintain and execute the appropriate account plan
- Discover and support growth opportunities and ensure EVERLAM’s long-term strategies are aligned with key accounts needs and service requirements
- Ensure key account satisfaction
- Investigate and solve complaints regarding services and procedures by using a consultative selling approach
- Maintain and intensify relationships with key accounts by conducting customer review and care meetings as well as site visits
- Develop and maintain a market overview, in terms of competitors, new trends and developments in the market and at respective key accounts
- Sales expert (min. 5 years) with a strong passion and at least 3 years profound experience in Key Account Management
- A degree in business administration is desired
- Familiar with automotive industry purchasing processes and techniques (tender/bids)
- Fluency in French and English both written and oral
- Proven track record of strong sales results
- Strong analytical and strategic thinker paired with hands-on-mentality
- Proactive in optimization of existing structures and processes
- Strong communication skills and ability to work in a team as well as being able to manage different stakeholders
- Structured, independent working method
- Routine use of MS Office
Why work for EVERLAM
- Wide range of responsibility and areas to make an impact on
- Dynamic and performance oriented team
- International working environment with flat hierarchies and start-up flair
- Modern headquarter in Mechelen, Belgium
- Company car
Please upload your application in English as indicated on this page, specifying your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Dr. Jennifer Schmitt on +49 173 267 24 91.