Using either standard PVB or a rigid PVB film that will keep broken glass fragments even more solidly in place for a longer time, laminated safety glass is particularly suited to overhead glazing applications.
- EVERLAM™ SUPER TOUGH— extra resistant PVB solution that provides extra strength and safety in applications where safety can never be traded, such as glass balconies, balustrades, curtain walls, floors and stairs.
- EVERLAM™ CLEAR— elastic, adhesive, strong and durable, it gives laminated glass its properties of safety, noise control, ultra-violet (UV) protection and protection against hurricanes.
- EVERLAM™ COOL— a new generation of high-performance PVB film using nanoparticles technology, which uniquely combines an excellent protection against infra-red radiation with the advantage of allowing light in while preserving natural colors of what is behind the glass.
- EVERLAM™ COLOR — our range of beautiful mineral nuances of blue, green, bronze and grey colors make elegant and distinctive building design and are an inspiration for creative architects and designers.
EVERLAM™ PVB interlayer for laminated safety glass conforms to the DiBt (Deutsches Institut für Bau technik) regulations of tensile strength and elongation specified for such application.
- DibT norm on PVB interlayers.