EVERLAM™ PVB provides a range of solutions that fit balustrade applications — either standard PVB or, even better, a rigid PVB film that keeps broken glass fragments even more solidly in place for a longer time than with standard PVB. Architects and designers can unleash their creativity and maximise the use of large clear, white or colored glass panels to create beautiful patterns.
- EVERLAM™ SUPER TOUGH — extra resistant PVB solution that provides extra strength and safety in applications where safety can never be traded, such as glass balconies, balustrades, curtain walls, floors and stairs.
- EVERLAM™ CLEAR — elastic, adhesive, strong and durable, it gives laminated glass its properties of safety, noise control, ultra-violet (UV) protection and protection against hurricanes.
- EVERLAM™ WHITE — a great solution when no compromise between light and privacy can be made. Suitable for interior doors and windows, meeting rooms or balconies, it helps create fully-private or semi-private areas while allowing in a maximum of natural light.
- EVERLAM™ COOL — a new generation of high-performance PVB film using nanoparticles technology, which uniquely combines an excellent protection against infra-red radiation with the advantage of allowing light in while preserving natural colors of what you can see behind the glass.
- EVERLAM™ COLOR — our range of beautiful mineral nuances of blue, green, bronze and grey colors make elegant and distinctive building design and are an inspiration for creative architects and designers.
Our EVERLAM™ PVB interlayer complies with the norms in force:
- EN356— Glass in building, security glazing, testing and classification of resistance against manual attack.
- EN12600 — Impact safety film for glass.
- ANSI Z97.1 — American national standard for safety glazing materials used in buildings.