Thank you for your interest in
EVERLAM™ SUPER TOUGH!
Each architectural project is a new challenge that you approach with an open mind. When it comes to laminated glass structures, you do not want your creativity to be restrained by glass panel sizes and shapes, loads and strengths.
- Glass laminated with high modulus PVB film EVERLAM™ SUPER TOUGH is proven to have enhanced structural stability.
- It presents a superior post-breakage behavior.
- Glass bending and internal stress are reduced in comparison with standard PVB laminates.
EVERLAM™ SUPER TOUGH is certified for use in balustrades and balconies:
- In Belgium: NBN B 03-004:2017.
- In Italy: UNI 11678.
- In Spain: CTE.
- In Europe: EOTA EAD- 220025-00-0401 and TR001.
Our rheology data — including Shear storage modulus and Young’s modulus — are higher than for a standard PVB film, making EVERLAM™ SUPER TOUGH ideal for use in structural applications, such as glass balconies, balustrades, canopies, curtain walls, wind barriers, and sloped glazing.
Interested in our rheology data and further information? Please contact us.