Thank you for your interest in visiting the EVERLAM website.
2. Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
EVERLAM is responsible for the processing of your personal data. EVERLAM is a public limited liability company under Belgian law, whose registered office is established at Blokhuisstraat 47 J, 2800 Mechelen (Belgium).
3. Which personal data do we process about you?
We mainly collect your information and personal data:
- when you download (product) information from our website: your first name, last name, e-mail address, company name and job title (optional).
- when you subscribe to our company news and product updates: your e-mail address.
- when you fill in our online contact form: your first name, last name, e-mail address, phone number, company name, job function, industry segment and applications as well as any other comment.
4. For which purposes and how do we process your personal data?
We process your personal data for the following purposes:
- to answer your questions and exchange information with you;
- to keep you informed about EVERLAM’s organization, new developments, products and services (direct marketing);
- to ask your opinion in customer surveys;
- to invite you to business events or to a fair ;
- to inform you on important changes in our company
- to personalize and optimise our website and to keep them secure and protect them against cyber-attacks;
Regarding the processing of your personal data, EVERLAM relies on:
- either, the consent that you expressed, via a positive action from which your consent is inferred, e.g. by choosing to contact us via the contact form. In this case, you have the right to withdraw your consent for the future at all time (please refer to question 10);
- or, on another legal basis laid down by law: for example, on the basis of your request to take steps prior to entering a contract (e.g. when you download a brochure) or if processing is necessary for the fulfilment of a legal obligation to which EVERLAM is subject. In some cases, the processing of your data may also be necessary to realize a legitimate interest of EVERLAM, such as the interest of EVERLAM in informing its clients of its news and activities.
If EVERLAM intends to further process your personal data for a purpose other than that for which it was collected, EVERLAM shall provide you prior to that further processing with information on that other purpose.
5. With whom do we share your personal data?
EVERLAM shares your personal data with the following third parties:
- Service providers to provide services for us in relation to our website, such as marketing agencies, web hosting companies, mailing vendors (e.g. MailChimp and HubSpot) …
- Our affiliates : Everlam Inc., Everlam GmbH, Everlam S.à.r.l.
In addition, EVERLAM may be obliged to disclose your personal data if this is required by law or a court order.
In all cases, we are committed to ensuring the confidentiality of your data, which includes among other things that we conclude adequate contracts with our partners and service providers which impose confidentiality obligations on them.
6. Do we transfer your personal data outside the European Economic Area?
Some data may be stored or transferred outside the European Economic Area (EEA) for the purposes described in question 4 above. It is possible that this transfer occurs via service providers (as mentioned in question 5 above) established outside the EEA territory or because data are stored on a server located outside or accessible outside the EEA.
In this respect, EVERLAM is committed to ensuring an adequate and sufficient level of protection for your data, in particular by relying on an adequacy decision under article 45 GDPR for the country to which data are transferred (including certifications under the EU-US Privacy Shield), by concluding standard contractual clauses under article 46.2 GDPR, or by any other appropriate safeguards.
If you have any questions about the transfer of your personal data outside the EEA or if you want to obtain a copy of the relevant documents, you can send a dated and signed request to Everlam (cf. contact details under question 11).
7. How are your personal data protected?
In order to guarantee the security of your personal data we have set in place a series of security measures and safeguards. Your personal data is stored on secure networks that may only be accessed by a limited number of persons holding special access rights and who undertake to respect and maintain its confidential nature.
Despite these measures, due care should be taken when storing and/or sharing your personal data and login, particularly when connecting via unsecured or public networks.
8. How long do we keep your personal data?
EVERLAM will not process your personal data longer than is necessary for the purpose for which the data was collected, while taking into account legal and contractual obligations.
In addition, you have the right to request a rectification of your data or the deletion of your data. Please refer in this regard to question 10 below.
9. What about links to other websites and social media?
10. What are your rights as a data subject?
You have a number of rights with regard to your personal data. Some of these rights may be subject to conditions or exceptions.
You have a right of access to your data, a right to correct your data, a right to the erasure of your data, a right to limit the processing of your data and a right to ask the portability of your data.
You also have a right to object to the processing of your data in general as well as to the processing of your data for direct marketing and profiling purposes. We provide a link to unsubscribe in every newsletter.
If the processing of your data is based on consent, you also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, without this affecting the legitimacy of the processing done prior to the withdrawal of your consent.
You can send your request by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to the address mentioned below. To protect your privacy and security, we will take reasonable steps to verify your identity before processing your request.
In accordance with article 77 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority of your habitual residence, your place of work or the place of an alleged infringement of the GDPR. The Belgian Data Protection Authority is the supervisory authority for Belgium and can be contacted at email@example.com.
11. How can you contact us?