EVERLAM is an international privately held chemical company headquartered in Mechelen, Belgium. With over 25 years of experience in making high-quality Polyvinyl Butyral (PVB) film for architectural laminated safety glass, EVERLAM has become an international supplier with a reputation for consistent quality and excellent technical support. Our Center of Competence in Mechelen, Belgium, hosts the company’s commercial headquarters, R&D laboratory, technical center as well as the customer services & supply chain team. Bringing together, in one place, the company’s experts in all disciplines, creates stronger synergies across functions to propose innovative solutions to customers.
About the job
Do you enjoy making the difference when creating sustainable solutions for customers? Are you passionate about architectural market developments? Do you get a ‘YES, I can! – feeling’ when you make an impact for customers by taking the right sales decisions? Does working in an inspiring, dynamic and performance-oriented organization sound exciting to you?
If you answered yes, read on to become our new Sales Manager DACH & EE!
As Sales Manager you’re part of the international Sales team based in Europe and the US. Your role is either 100% home based or at our premise in Germany (production plant in Hamm) with home office options. In this role you will work in the first place in close partnership with the Sales team members as well as the Business leaders. The role requires intense travelling to customers (minimum 30%).
The key responsibilities include the following:
- Responsible for meeting the sales targets of the organization through effective planning, forecasting, budgeting and KPI-Reporting.
- Build and maintain relationships with one of Everlam’s key accounts at various hierarchy levels (technical, purchasing, marketing and manufacturing department).
- Secure new business within your region of responsibility (DACH & EE).
- Create, maintain and execute the regional sales plan / strategy.
- Discover and support growth opportunities and ensure Everlam’s long-term strategies are aligned with customer needs and service requirements.
- Ensure key account satisfaction.
- Investigate and solve complaints regarding services and procedures by using a consultative selling approach.
- Maintain and intensify relationships with customers by conducting customer review and care meetings as well as site visits.
- Develop and maintain a market overview, in terms of competition, trends and developments in the market and at respective accounts.
Your profileWe are looking for someone who meets the following qualifications:
- Sales expert (min. 4 years) with a strong passion and at least 2 years profound experience in Key Account Management.
- Familiar with automotive industry purchasing processes and techniques (tender/bids).
- Profound knowledge of the Glass Industry is a plus.
- Dynamic & agile personality.
- Results-oriented with a proven track record of strong sales results.
- Analytical and strategical thinker paired with hands-on-mentality.
- Proactive in optimization of existing structures and processes.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to manage different stakeholders.
- Structured, independent working method.
- Ability to work in an international Sales team with colleagues located over different countries.
- Excel, PowerPoint and Word proficiency are a must.
- Takes initiatives where needed.
- Languages: Fluency in English & Turkish, oral & written.
You will be reporting to the Sales Director.
We offer a permanent position in an ambitious international company with an attractive salary and divers extra-legal benefits.
Interested to join our team?
Please contact our HR team by sending your CV to HR@everlam.com.