EVERLAM™ PVB responds to shop owners' challenges with a range of PVB films that provide security and IR protection while allowing a perfectly clear view of items placed in the window, and acoustic protection.
- EVERLAM™ SUPER TOUGH — extra resistant PVB solution that provides extra strength and safety in applications where safety can never be traded, such as glass balconies, balustrades, curtain walls, floors and stairs.
- EVERLAM™ CLEAR — elastic, adhesive, strong and durable, it gives laminated glass its properties of safety, noise control, ultra-violet (UV) protection and protection against hurricanes.
- EVERLAM™ COOL— a new generation of high-performance PVB film using nanoparticles technology, which uniquely combines an excellent protection against infra-red radiation with the advantage of allowing light in while preserving natural colors of what is behind the glass.
- EVERLAM ™QUIET — a state-of-the-art acoustic offering solution, it is a unique sound blocking solution combining a high-performance PVB film with the superior level of technical expertise and customer service that is the company’s trademark.
- EVERLAM™ WHITE — a great solution when no compromise between light and privacy can be made. Suitable for interior doors and windows, meeting rooms or balconies, it helps create fully-private or semi-private areas while allowing in a maximum of natural light.
Our EVERLAM™ PVB interlayer complies with the norms in force:
- EN356— Glass in building, security glazing, testing and classification of resistance against manual attack.
- EN12600 — Impact safety film for glass.
- ANSI Z97.1 — American national standard for safety glazing materials used in buildings.